Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Thiiiis is how we doooooo iiiit" -montell jordan








How did you like the title of this blog?! It was the most appropriate way of explaining exactly HOW WE DO IT. "thiiis is how we dooo iiiit" haha

WOW, what a week! I had some great sessions!! Engagement, Families, Children and a Couple. I had a great time photographing them all!
In order of the photos: Aubrey came in and used her referral card from her sister in law and received a free session! This is one good looking couple! and very easy to photograph! Then we had the Henley kids, Jersey and Jaygen. I have photographed them I believe their entire life, and these images turned out great! The kids were so willing to participate and mom and dad just let me do whatever I wanted! Which is awesome! Jerseys eyes and smile will destroy some boys hearts one day and Jaygen is as sweet as he is ornery! I could of posted 15 images from this session, but did well only allowing 4! Then we have the soon to be Terry family, Doug and Lynnette. I will be photographing there wedding in September and looking forward to it! I love when shooting an engagement and you can tell that the two people really love each other! They had fun laughing and playing with one another and you could feel that they are truly in love!

thanks for stopping by the blog and remember to become a fan on the Butler Photography facebook page!!

until next time!
anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment