Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Miss Avry turns 1!! (western oklahoma children photographer)

This is for the ::::make your own caption contest::::
my entry- "do i eat this ice cream and please grandma and mommy or do i enjoy watching them try and force me to eat something I DO NOT WANT!"




i love this photo. it is such a sweet image. the profile of a child is something to cherish!!




I had so many people love the image on the Butler Photography facebook page that I posted of this session, that I felt she deserved a blog all to herself! I hope you enjoyed it!
NOW, under the comments, please put your entry in for the caption contest. We are talking about $100 here people!!
until next time, which who knows how long that will be,
SEE YA!!
Anthony

18 comments:

  1. Does this ice cream cone make my bottom look big?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....Who got this ice cream all over me?
    -Lacy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.... should I have asked for chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that cloud kinda looks like PaPa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm this really is better then my bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear God,
    Please tell me there is more where this came from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm that was good, what do I get next? Not taking a bath just for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will they leave me alone if I eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now where did I put that chocolate pudding???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm...... So this is what life is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder if the 10 second rule applies to ice cream cones?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe if I go into my "deep thought" pose, nobody will notice what a big mess I have made.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder what happens if I scream for more ice cream?!?

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww snaaap. i'd better get the hose and clean that up......

    ReplyDelete